Tuesday 1 November 2011

Testimony from Emanuele, an Italian participant in our Gruntvig Learner Workshop ''Exchanging Dreams''

Read a short testimony from Emanuele, Italian participant in our Grundtvig Learner Workshop ‘’Exchanging Dreams’’. This project has been organised by Everything is Possible and supported by ECORYS and the Lifelong Learning Programme.


Emanuele during the workshop at Aculco Radio in London

‘’Before I had more barriers between me and people from other countries and now I feel more open to everybody, it’s very nice. I think this photography workshop will be very useful, I learned to make videos, I learned how to be in a radio, how to make music. I learned so many things in just one week. It’s just amazing!’’
 Emanuele

Emanuele during the photography workshop with the professional photographer Lizzie at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park

I am really happy about this workshop. We did so many things; it was such an intense workshop. What I like most was the workshop with Lizzie about photography, because we really experienced how we can let our creativity in a very easy way that I could not imagine. Then I liked the museum of Henry Moore because I think it’s something really out of the normal concept of art and it was very interesting to see that in England could be such an interesting author. It was very nice to meet all these different persons from different countries and everybody are really amazing full of creativity and energy and really interested to do something nice for their country and Europe as well. I have less barriers, before I had more barriers between me and people from other countries and now I feel more open to everybody, it’s very nice. I think this photography workshop will be very useful, I learned to make videos, I learned how to be in a radio, how to make music. I learned so many things in just one week. It’s just amazing!
Emanuele