Friday 4 November 2011

"I enjoyed every bit of it!", Nieka, Short Term EVS, in Turkey

"The first few days I was there I got really bad home sick and wanted to come home but I stuck it out and enjoyed every bit of it!"



Nieka



Nieka in Turkey

''Hi, my name is Nieka. I come from Skipton and I am 17 years old. I studied college doing basic English, Maths and ICT. I went on an EVS project in Turkey, Antalya for a duration of one month. While I was there I worked in a school with young Turkish children. My task was to teach them some basics of English Language. I learnt new skills and most importantly living skills. The first few days I was there I got really bad home sick and wanted to come home but I stuck it out and enjoyed every bit of it!"
Nieka, Short Term EVS, Antged Turkey.

Project part of INCLUSION FOR ALL
and supported by the British Council
and the Youth in Action programme
of the European Commission