Friday 17 June 2011

Discover the VIDEO of our project in INDIA and the testimonies of Rebbecca and Lauren

Discover a video about Rebecca and Lauren, short term volunteers in India.






" My dream was to work with children but I didn't have the skills to fulfill this. After my one month adventure in India, I now have developed the skills to pursue my dream."
Rebecca




"After my A levels, I was very indecisive about what I wanted to do next as I’d lost the flare to learn and I wanted to do something new and exciting. Everything is Possible gave me the chance to go and work in India. This experience brought the fun back into working and has made me more excited for the future.” Lauren
To read the full testimony of Lauren, click here


Project part of CREATIVE INCLUSION
and supported by EACEA
and the Youth in Action Programme
of the European Commission.

For more info about Creative Inclusion, visit the special webpage, clicking here.