Thursday 7 April 2011

TESTIMONY from Rebecca (one month project in INDIA)


" My dream was to work with children but I didn't have the skills to fulfill this. After my one month adventure in India, I now have developed the skills to pursue my dream."

Rebecca went to India for a one month EVS project. Back to England, she share her experience:
"My experience was an adventure. It was good: vibrant experience. Loved the hustle and bustle of Navsari village and India. It was a hard project, but worthwhile by all means. To see the kids so happy with life when really they have nothing is so good. It makes you appreciate how lucky I am. I loved the students, the staff and the food. It was one of my best experiences in my life and would do it again or recommend this project to anyone to go. I know now basic sign language and I know Gujarat words. Love to thank everyone at everything is Possible for all the support. My dream was to work with children but I didn't have the skills to fulfil this. After my one month adventure in India, I now have developed the skills to pursue my dream.’’


Discover the VIDEO of this project:



Project part of CREATIVE INCLUSION
and supported by EACEA
and the Youth in Action Programme
of the European Commission.

For more info about Creative Inclusion, visit the special webpage, clicking here.