Thursday 7 April 2011

TESTIMONY from Lauren (one month project in INDIA)


"After my A levels, I was very indecisive about what I wanted to do next as I’d lost the flare to learn and I wanted to do something new and exciting. Everything is Possible gave me the chance to go and work in India. This experience brought the fun back into working and has made me more excited for the future.”




Lauren just came back from India where she did a one month EVS project. Back to England, she share her experience:
“My experience has been AMAZING! I have loved every second and feel very privileged to have been chosen to take part. It has taught me so many new skills and opened my eyes even more to the world that surrounds me. I’ve loved embracing the culture and the challenge its been. The children I worked with made the trip fantastic. The band we had was awesome and I feel so proud of everything they are achieving and have loved being part of some of their achievements.
After my A levels, I was very indecisive about what I wanted to do next as I’d lost the flare to learn and I wanted to do something new and exciting. Everything is Possible gave me the chance to go and work in India. This experience brought the fun back into working and has made me more excited for the future.”


Discover the VIDEO of this project:



Project part of CREATIVE INCLUSION
and supported by EACEA
and the Youth in Action Programme
of the European Commission.

For more info about Creative Inclusion, visit the special webpage, clicking here.