Wednesday 17 October 2012

Some other testimonies from our Volunteers who went to Ghana last year (short-term)

"My trip to Ghana was amazing, it was a fantastic experience and have learned loads. If I had the choise I would deffinetly go back!" Krim

"Our trip to Ghana was an increible opportunity. I would recommend it to everyone, in the world." Abigail T.

"It was a fantastic experience that I'll never forget. Ghana and everyone in it always welcomed you and treated you like a long friend. I'm definetly going back at some point". David R.

"It was truely amazing, loved every second. An unforgetable experience". Abigail.






Project part of CREATIVE INCLUSION
and supported by EACEA
and the Youth in Action Programme
of the European Commission.

For more info about Creative Inclusion, visit the special webpage, clicking here.

Project part of the CREATIVE INCLUSION video: