Tuesday 24 January 2012

Some short testimonies from our Short Term EVS Volunteers in Ghana




"It was incredible. It is something I will never forget and am truly glad I did. I especially enjoyed their culture and church and being totally engulfedl by all of it."
Elly T.


"An unforgetable experience and once in a lifetime opportunity. Something I'll have for the rest of my life!"
David.


"It was an amazing experience and I will always remember it, it was a once in a life time experience"
Matty.


"It was a fantastic experience, lerned a lots. I hope to do something similar in the future. It was amazing!"
Mo.



Project part of CREATIVE INCLUSION
and supported by EACEA
and the Youth in Action Programme
of the European Commission.

For more info about Creative Inclusion, visit the special webpage, clicking here.

Project part of the CREATIVE INCLUSION video: