Tuesday 13 December 2011

Tom's testimony about his Leonardo in Norway (Short Term)




"I learned a lot and I wish I was still there. Since I came back I started working in a youth centre."


My Name is tom, I come from Mirfield. I’m 18 and I did a Leonardo project in Norway (2 weeks).

In Norway I chopped wood, Milked cows, worked in a bakery, fed the animals, I climbed a mountain, played football with other volunteers.

I liked milking the cows and cleaning out the cowsheds.

On a night there wasn’t much to do so we had to make our own entertainment, like playing uno, card games and football.

I learned a lot and I wish I was still there. Since I came back I started working in a youth centre.

Tom, Short Term Trainee in Sweden.

Project part of Gaining  Through Training
and supported by ECORYS UK
and the Lifelong Learning Programme
of the European Commission.