Monday 5 September 2011

Testimony from Leon, a French participant in our Gruntvig Learner Workshop ''Exchanging Dreams''

Read a short testimony from Leon, French participant in our Grundtvig Learner Workshop ‘’Exchanging Dreams’’. This project has been organised by Everything is Possible and supported by ECORYS and the Lifelong Learning Programme.


Leon during the news reading experience at the National Media Museum in Bradford

''Well, my all time favourite workshop was the music workshop, because I was already into the all music thing and then I was able to see the production of an instrumental hip hop hit. We everybody participated in this song so that was very very interesting.''
Leon

Leon recording the song during the music and video editing workshop at Lifeforce Productions in Leeds

Well, I actually learned a lot about photography for example, because I never really was into taking pictures, because I’m not really a picture person and then I learned that even with a simple camera you could take quick pictures.
Leon